- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- FIFA 20
- Madden NFL 20
- NBA 2K20
- News Archive
- Madden NFL 20 Pro Team
- Madden NFL 20 Tournaments
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Pro Team
- Tryouts Modern Warfare
- Apex Legends Team
- Games 2018-2019
Chat Box Online Members None Online Guests: 5 Top PostersXCON ToxicBeast
Penguin In 3D
Active Members 1
in the past 7 days
Newest MembersTory Reaves
Penguin In 3D
29th Oct 2018
DonateGoal: $100 USD
Raised: $150 USD (150%)
Recent DonationsXCON ToxicBeast$50.00 USD7th Jun Birthdays No upcoming birthdays! SponsorsOUR SPONSORS ARE: Patch Update 1.14 for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 XCON ToxicBeast 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 6th May
Call of Black Ops 4
Patch Update 1.14 for Black Op ... ut Updates, And More
The newest patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with PC to follow. The patch update is version 1.14 and is around 10GB in size on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
On PlayStation 4, the new patch update brings Shamrock and Awe, the new Stockpile MP mode, Hellcatraz Gauntlet, Hardcore mode in Blackout, and more. Check out the full details on the Shamrock & Awe event.
Across platforms, the update brings the Contraband Hurricane map, – an updated version of Contraband map with a Hurricane theme – Spring Map Update for Blackout, Host Migration for Zombies, and League Play improvements, and more.
Our next major game update during Operation Grand Heist begins today along with our Shamrock & Awe Event on PS4, delivering a ton of new content, features, and gameplay improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, Zombies, and the World League Hub. Here’s what’s new in this week’s update:
Shamrock & Awe Event (PS4)
We’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day throughout the month of March with our Shamrock & Awe in-game event in Black Ops 4, kicking off today on PS4.
This event brings free new seasonal content to Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies, including new game modes, limited-time thematic updates, and some unexpected surprises. Here’s a look at what’s new:
- Free Personalization ItemsVisit the Black Market during the special event to receive your free St. Patrick’s Day Gesture & Calling Card.
• Multiplayer: St. Patrick’s Stockpile
- In this seasonal twist on Fracture from Black Ops 3, kill enemies to collect their shamrocks and deposit them at the nearest pot of gold to score points for your team.
• Blackout: Spring Map Update + New Surprises
- Spring has arrived in Blackout, bringing with it all-new lighting, a whole lot of greenery, and some… colorful hidden treasures. Follow the rainbow!
• Zombies: Green-Eyed Zombies + Seasonal Easter Egg
- May the luck of the Irish be with you against the green-eyed zombies that await in Classic Chaos story maps! Rumor has it they’re hiding a special new Easter Egg to discover at the end of the rainbow…
Multiplayer gets a huge update this week, including our new Stockpile mode, a stormy new variant of the Contraband map for all players, Scorestreak tuning for friendly fire modes, new improvements to League Play, and more.
Here’s what coming to Multiplayer in this week’s new update:
- Stockpile (PS4)Black Ops 3’s fan-favorite Fracture game mode returns with a new twist in Stockpile, debuting today on PS4! Collect and bank enemy tags, deposit them point to score points for your team, and rack up the most points for the win.
• Contraband Hurricane
- The warming springtime weather has swept a tropical storm across the island map of Contraband, free for all players starting this week.
• Scorestreak Tuning
- The Thresher will no longer damage friendly players in modes with Friendly Fire enabled, and the Dart will no longer count toward team kill punishment in modes with Friendly Fire enabled.
• Casino Hardpoint & Custom Game Fixes
- Casino will now be available in Hardpoint and Custom Game playlists for Black Ops Pass holders.
• Prestige Master Level 999 Fix
- For those MP die-hards who’ve already reached Level 1000 Prestige Master but haven’t seen their rank update past Level 999, a fix is live for you with today’s update.
World League Hub
Thanks to everyone in the competitive community for the incredible reception of League Play – the numbers are in, and we’re blown away. Since launching League Play in Black Ops 4 on all platforms, we’ve seen an exponential increase in player participation compared to Black Ops 2’s League Play, making it our 2nd-most popular Multiplayer playlist behind Team Deathmatch as of last week!
League Play has constantly evolved behind the scenes since launching just a few weeks ago, thanks in large part to direct player feedback. Today, we’re excited to announce a new round of improvements kicking off today to make League Play even more competitive and rewarding:
- Match Quit PenaltyWhen a player quits with 4 or more players on their team, that player will now receive a new penalty to their Ladder Points in addition to the standard match loss deduction, as quitting a match will also count as a loss. This is the first phase of penalties that we’re implementing for quitters in League Play, with another round of refinements planned for our next major update.
• Daily Bonus Rollover
- We’ve heard your feedback on the Daily Bonus system – namely, that the initial version was most advantageous to players who could get in enough matches each day to earn the maximum number of bonus points. To improve this, now your remaining Daily Bonus point pool will roll over day-to-day until the end of each League Play Event, allowing all players to max out their bonus points at their own pace. The Daily Bonus has also been reduced from 200 to 100 to better balance its impact on the overall Ladder.
• 12 Custom Classes
- All League Play competitors will now have instant access to all 12 Custom Classes in the World League Hub. This will allow all players to set up a full suite of custom loadouts specifically for League Play rules without first Prestiging multiple times in Multiplayer.
• Top 5 Ladder Rewards
- Players will now earn 4 Gems for finishing in the Top 5 of their Division, with your rank now permanently reflecting your Top 5 finishes with Gold and Silver treatments. This adds another important milestone for players to battle over between Top 10 and 1st Place in each League Play Event.
• New 1st Place Reward
- Players can now earn 5 Gems for finishing in 1st Place in each League Play Event (was previously 4 Gems).
Blackout gets a new springtime makeover with this update, our hotly-anticipated Hardcore mode, a suite of new features and quality of life improvements, and more! And thanks to the community’s overwhelming support of Hot Pursuit, we’re keeping it in the mix this week while Hardcore takes the Featured Playlist slot.
New Blackout features and content with this week’s update include:
- Spring Seasonal Map UpdateBlackout’s map takes on an entirely new look for spring, including updated lighting, new and improved greenery, and springtime trees in full bloom throughout the map.
• Hardcore Mode (PS4)
- Drop into Blackout with no HUD, armor, vehicles, or zombies in our all-new Hardcore game mode. Watch the skies, as a fleet of choppers will drop flares overhead to inform players of each new circle location. You’ll need to keep your wits about you and rely on your senses if you want to make it out on top!
• Contraband Stashes (PS4)
- Discover Contraband Stashes in Blackout to get access to the latest weapons, including the Rampage auto-shotgun, Switchblade X9 folding SMG, and KAP 45 auto-pistol.
• Muscle Car & SUV in Solos, Duos, and Quads (PS4)
- Our newest land vehicles make their debut in core Blackout playlists with this week’s update. The Muscle Car and SUV bring their own distinct advantages, but their special abilities remain exclusive to Hot Pursuit.
• Operator Weapons and Purifier
- You’ll be able to find and wield a new class of weapons equipped with Operator Mods from Multiplayer in Blackout with this new update, as well as Firebreak’s Purifier… if you’re lucky enough to find it.
• Weapon Inspect
- Weapon Inspect will be available by pressing left on the d-pad. Holding left on the d-pad will still activate the Callouts menu.
• Gestures and Callouts at the Victory Screen
- Players can now activate Gestures and Callouts during the Victory screen, so you can celebrate your #1 spot in style.
• Limited-Time Mode Stats
- With this update, all Limited-Time Modes will now feed stats directly to the new “Limited-Time Modes” filter in the Barracks. Previous Hot Pursuit stats will also populate to this new stat filter.
As we prepare for the launch of our next Zombies experience later this month with “Ancient Evil”, we’re shining the spotlight on the Aether story’s Primis crew in this update with our new “Hellcatraz” Gauntlet! Host migration for public matches also arrives along with fixes for Master Prestige players, plus stability and gameplay improvements for all players.
Here’s what’s in store for Zombies players in our newest update:
- Hellcatraz Gauntlet (PS4)Take on 30 rounds of new challenges as the Primis crew in “Hellcatraz”, our most exciting Zombies Gauntlet to date.
• Host Migration
- Public matches will now automatically continue with a new host if the current host drops out mid-game.
• Prestige Master Fixes
- We’re fixing several key issues for Prestige Master players in Zombies with this update, including XP inconsistencies and issues with properly displaying Prestige icons.
• Stability and Gameplay Improvements
- This update also delivers several crash fixes throughout the mode, as well as gameplay improvements across “IX”, “Blood of the Dead”, “Classified”, and “Dead of the Night”.
- GeneralFree Shamrock & Awe Event now live in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies (PS4)
- Stockpile added as Featured Playlist (PS4)
- Contraband Hurricane map added to rotation
- Scorestreak tuning for the Thresher and Dart
- Casino now available in Hardpoint and Custom Games
- Prestige Master fix for Level 999
• World League Hub
- Match quit penalty added to League Play
- Daily Bonus points now roll over day-to-day and reduced to 100
- 12 Custom Classes now available to all players
- New 4-Gem reward added for Top 5 placements
- New 5-Gem reward added for 1st Place
- Spring seasonal map update
- Hardcore Mode added as Featured Playlist (PS4)
- Contraband Stashes featuring KAP 45, Rampage, and Switchblade X9 (PS4)
- Muscle Car and SUV added to Solos, Duos, and Quads (PS4)
- Operator Weapons and Purifier added
- Weapon Inspect feature added
- Gestures and Callouts added to Victory screen
- LTM stat filter added to Barracks
- “Hellcatraz” Gauntlet in “Blood of the Dead” (PS4)
- Host Migration added
- Prestige Master fixes added
- Stability and gameplay improvements The following updates are live today on PS4, with other platforms to follow:General
- EventsShamrock & Awe Event now live on PS4 in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.Players can visit the Black Market to collect their free St. Patrick’s Day Gesture & Calling Card.
- Game ModesStockpile added as Featured Playlist.Kill enemies and collect their tags. Carry your banked tags to the nearest deposit point to score points for your team.
• Shamrock & Awe Event
- St. Patrick’s Stockpile variant live during Shamrock & Awe Event: carry your banked enemy shamrocks to the nearest pot of gold to score points for your team.
- Game ModesHardcore added as Featured Playlist.Quads version of Blackout with no HUD, armor, vehicles, or zombies.
- No mini-map, player information, team information, compass, player count, or killfeed.
- Quick Equip Menu disabled.
- Med Kits are the only available healing items (no Trauma Kits or Bandages).
- A fleet of helicopters drops flares overhead to inform players of each new circle location.
- Contraband StashesContraband Stashes allow access to the latest weapons: Rampage shotgun, Switchblade X9 SMG, and KAP 45 auto-pistol.
- Muscle Car & SUVMuscle Car and SUV now available in Solos, Duos, and Quads, without their special abilities exclusive to Hot Pursuit.
• Shamrock & Awe Event
- St. Patrick’s Day-themed map updates, plus additional loot available in Pot-o-Gold Stashes, Homunculus Leprechaun hoards, and in Mystery Boxes at the end of the rainbow.
- HellcatrazTake on 30 rounds of new challenges as the Primis crew in Blood of the Dead for rewards at Tiers 10, 20, and 30.
• Shamrock & Awe Event
- Green-eyed zombies and a new seasonal Easter Egg now live in Classic Chaos story maps. The following updates are live today on consoles, with PC to follow:Multiplayer
- GeneralAdded the ability to change Class when joining a match in progress.
- Contraband HurricaneNew stormy variant of Contraband added to rotation, free for all players.
- Casino is now available in Hardpoint playlists and in Custom Games for Black Ops Pass holders.
- Addressed an issue where the Sniper’s Nest could occasionally remain in the playspace after expiring in Casino.
- Addressed an issue where some users could not progress beyond Prestige Master Level 999.
- Addressed an issue where Create-a-Class slots unlocked through Prestige could have empty Equipment slots.
- The Thresher will no longer damage friendly players in modes with Friendly Fire enabled.
- The Dart will no longer count toward team kill penalties in modes with Friendly Fire enabled.
- Addressed various instances where the Seeker could fall through the map.
- Addressed an animation hitch when standing from crouch while holding a Trophy System.
- OutriderAddressed an animation issue with Outrider’s Hawk tablet while a pistol was equipped.
• Game Modes
- HeistImprovements made to the revive UI to match the revive UI in Blackout.
- Mastercraft camos will now display on weapons in the Gun Rack.
- Warpaint can now be seen through Seraph’s “The Professional” mask.
- GeneralPlayers that leave a match early will now receive an increased match quit penalty.
- Unlocked all 12 Custom Classes for players to use in World League Hub.
- Prestige Master players now properly earn XP in League Play matches.
- Multiplayer Challenges now properly track while playing in League Play Events.
- Prestige icons now properly appear when leveling up in League Play Events.
• Ladders and Rewards
- Added a Top 5 Ladder Reward tier that awards 4 Gems.
- 1st Place Ladder Reward now awards 5 Gems.
- League Ladder Tile in the World League Hub now properly updates after a League Play Event ends.
- Addressed an issue where players were able to roll over their Ladder Points between Events.
• Daily Bonus
- Daily Bonuses will now roll over day-to-day for the duration of the current event.
- Reduced the Daily Bonus point value from 200 to 100.
- Addressed an issue where Match Bonus was rewarding fewer XP than intended.
- Addressed an issue with inconsistent XP being awarded to players in Search and Destroy League Play matches.
- Addressed an issue with Specialist Stats displaying Public Match Stats instead of World League Hub Stats.
- Addressed an issue with the Previous League Play Results screen appearing before a player had completed their Skill Evaluation matches.
- Addressed an issue with the League Play Career tile in the Barracks not properly updating.
- Addressed an issue with Streak Flames not appearing in some cases. Blackout
- Spring Map UpdateAdded updated lighting, new and improved greenery, and springtime trees in full bloom throughout the map.
- Operator WeaponsOperator Weapons added to Supply Drops and Stashes.
- Weapons come with Operator Mods pre-attached, which cannot be stripped.
- Operator Weapons glow purple for easy identification.
- Firebreak’s Purifier flamethrower can now be found in Supply Drops.
- Players can now mute team members via the Team Scoreboard.
- Improved visibility of items on the ground when wingsuiting and parachuting into the map.
- Enabled prioritizing ammo pickups over weapon pickups in Blackout Options.
- Weapon Inspect can now be activated with left on the d-pad on consoles.
- Gestures and Callouts can now be activated during the Victory screen.
- Added new Limited-Time Modes stats filter in Barracks.
- All Limited-Time Modes now feed stats directly to the Limited Time Modes filter, including previous Hot Pursuit stats.
- Addressed an issue where the wrong Calling Card was displayed when a player spectated or viewed the Killcam.
- Addressed an issue where the player character was missing when joining another player in the lobby.
- Host MigrationPublic matches will now automatically continue with a new host if the current host drops out mid-game.
- GlobalFixed a crash that could occur when a Catalyst zombie performed its special attack.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating from the Black Market to a Zombies lobby and back.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player started a Custom Mutations IX match where starting points had been adjusted in “Edit Game Rules”.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the player queued for a public Classic IX match.
• Blood of the Dead
- Fixed a crash that could occur if the player rapidly switched tabs while spectating.
- Fixed an issue during the “Death-Con Five” Gauntlet where the player could be disconnected from the server and moved to the main menu when transitioning from Round 10 to Round 11.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing a clip made during the previous patch in Theater.
- Fixed a potential freeze and/or crash that could occur in Theater when fast-forwarding a clip from Dead of the Night.
- Global – Addressed issues where:The Welling could be permanently unlocked with a Permanent Unlock Token, despite it being the starting pistol.
- Pack-a-Punching the Swordfish while it was equipped with the Holographic and Long Barrel attachments caused the weapon to have improper animations.
- If the player left any party lobby hosted by a player, then accepted an invite into a custom Zombies game from a second player, it would result in the player losing functionality during the First Time User Experience screen.
- The Ethereal Razor could be seen constantly even if the player was not using the knife.
- The player put their only weapon into the Pack-a-Punch, effectively giving them fists in first-person, but a knife would be seen in their hand in third-person.
- After killing the Blightfather, the 25% XP boost did not give out the appropriate value with a “MKII” weapon.
• Prestige Master – Addressed issues where:
- A Prestige Master Level 1000 player could still see an XP bar in the After Action Report after every match, despite there being no XP left to earn.
- Earning XP at Prestige Master Level 322 could become corrupted.
- The Options menu during a game would display the incorrect level and amount of XP for a Prestige Master player, and would be inconsistent with the After Action Report.
- A Master Prestige player changed their Prestige icon and other players would see the default icon in the Social menu.
• “Death-Con Five” Gauntlet – Addressed issues where:
- Players may lose their sprinting animation after sliding and shooting during “Slippery” in Round 2.
- Players were able to use Elixirs while not sliding, which was inconsistent with the round description during “Slippery” in Round 2.
- If the player rapid-fired a semi-auto weapon while sliding, they could rapid-fire the remainder of the clip after stopping during “Slippery” in Round 2.
- Damage would persist on players while standing still during Round 5.
- The player would lose points when they run, walk, slide, crouch, or go prone in Nova 6 Gas, despite the description only mentioning when “standing” during the “High Gas Prices” Round.
• “Veni, Vidi, Zombie!” Gauntlet
- Addressed an issue in Round 26 in which players could briefly see their Equipment in their hands as their weapon changed.
- Addressed an issue in Round 26 in which the revival animation would not play when the player was reviving another player.
- Addressed a visual issue near the Mystery Box in the War Room Upper Level.
- Addressed an issue where activating the Nova Crawlers by annoying McNamara during a round transition change would cause all spawns going forward to be Nova Crawlers.
- Closed an exploit where the player could use the Ragnarok DG-5 to jump onto a filing cabinet in Central Filing.
- Addressed an issue where players were unable to repair barricades in the Ra Altar room.
- Addressed an issue where the player may notice a misaligned Challenge text box in the UI after cutting a Challenge Banner rope.
• Blood of the Dead
- Addressed a rare issue where the player’s Shield Key could get jammed in a door while aiming down sights.
- Addressed an issue that could occur where the Warden that spawns on the roof could path to the Infirmary and then get stuck.
- Addressed an issue that could occur where random barricades would become unrepairable after Round 6.
• Dead of the Night
- Addressed an issue where the light FX for Alistair’s Annihilator could persist on the screen when grabbed by the Crimson Nosferatu.
- Addressed various visual issues in the Cemetery.
• Perk Up Elixir
- Addressed an issue where the player would only receive two Perks from the Perk Up Elixir after failing a round in any Gauntlet match by not completing the objective.
- Addressed an issue where, if a player used the Perk Up Elixir in a Gauntlet to obtain extra Perks and then proceeded to get damaged down to 50 health, then used In Plain Sight while being attacked at 50 health, the round failed and the Perk Up Perks remained active when the player respawned in the next round.
- Friendly FireUnique Friendly Fire hitmarkers will now appear when damaging friendlies in any game mode with friendly fire enabled, including Hardcore modes, Blackout, and League Play.
Register to our website! Recruitment Votes160
Help your community and vote every 24 hours!XCON GAMING
72 followersHappy Halloween Eveybody
31st OctWho getting the #CallofDutyModernWarfare on the day of launches October 24 at midnight or 9pm?
TwitchXCONToxicBeast OfflineGame: Madden NFL 20 Discord App Widget Events
- Madden NFL 20 Tournaments
- Madden NFL 20 Pro Team
- FIFA 20